As part our school holidays’ provision, we will be teaching Maths and English to all pupils in Year 2 who need an extra boost to improve their assessment levels at the end of Key Stage 1.
Letter have been sent out to all the parents of pupils who need extra tuition.
Young Voices 2015 was a tremendous success this year with our choir joining 8,000 children from schools across the country for the concert at the 02 Arena last Friday January 30th. Our pupils worked tirelessly to prepare the material, giving up their own time to learn all the songs and dance moves. Their hard work was rewarded when it all came together in what was a magical performance. Well done everyone – we can’t wait to do it all again next year!
- Young Voices Concert 2015
- Information about online safety
- Free Zumba classes for women
- Information on work done on Democracy Day
- Star pupils
- invitation to take part in a family language course
- Culloden receives the ‘Centre of Excellence in Finance Education’ award
- updates on hook days
- Zumba classes for women
- information on the Bee financial literacy programme for Y6 pupils
- star pupils
Pupils are currently learning about earthquakes and volcanoes. The core knowledge document for this topic is provided below. Please take time to read it so that you know what your child is learning about and can support him/her to master the important facts. A list of web sites is also provided at the end of the document – it would be great if you could spend some time with your child exploring these sites, sharing your enthusiasm and interest.
- Drumming project begins – 12th January – every Monday
- ‘Young Voices’ at the O2 Arena – 30th January
- EYFS show ‘The Lion King’ – 18th May – 2:30pm
- Year 6 production – 10th July – 11am and 2pm
- End of year summer concert – 17th July – 2pm
The full academy calendar is available here