Book your FREE taster NOW!
- What?: Lessons for people with disabilities following the ASA Learn to Swim Pathway.
- When?: Every Thursday starting 12th
- Where?: Poplar Baths, 170 East India Dock Rd, Poplar, London, E14 0ED
- Who?: Children’s lessons (3+ years) 16:15, 17:00 & 17:45
Adult lessons 18.30 & 19.15
Following our application to London Borough of Tower Hamlets Highways department for new road markings outside the school entrance, we have received a copy of a letter from Jim Fitzpatrick MP, supporting our applications. You can view this letter here.
The minutes from the Academy Council meeting on 16th November can be viewed here.
Our latest newsletter includes:
- Information on how to access Parentview. We value your input.
- Winter Fair information
- Important dates
Click to read Newsletter 25th November 2016
The next Academy Council Meeting will take place in the staff room on:
- Wednesday 1st February at 9am – 10am.
Everybody is welcome to attend.
If you would like to suggest an item for discussion, please write it down and return it to the Administration Office.
You can now report your child’s absence by texting 07860034883 by 9am. Please leave the following information:
- Name of pupil
- Class teacher
- Reason for absence
A message must be left every day your child is absent. We may contact you to clarify the information given.
The following clubs will be running from Monday 7th November 2017, unless otherwise stated.
You can sign up for clubs on Thursday 3rd November and Friday 4th November in the playground from 08:40 – 08:55 and between 15:30 and 15:45.
- Film Club. £5 per half term. 3 PLACES LEFT
- Hockey Club. No charge. 15 PLACES LEFT
- Art Club. £5 per half term. NO PLACES LEFT
- Art Club. £5 per half term. 8 PLACES LEFT
- Cooking Club. £5 per half term. 2 PLACES LEFT
- Cooking Club. £5 per half term. NO PLACES LEFT
- Street Fit Club. No charge. 2 PLACES LEFT
- ICT Club. £5 per half term. 1 PLACE LEFT
- Code Club. CONTINUES FROM FRIDAY 4th NOVEMBER FOR EXISTING PUPILS.
Clubs are open to Years 1 to Year 6 unless otherwise stated. Payment (exact cash only) must be made to the office with a signed form to secure club places. Three places in each club will be reserved for working parents. We will send a text message to all parents to say that club sign-ups are starting. Working parents should call the office to book places if they are unable to sign up in school. All places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
The phone system at Culloden is partially working and we are trying to resume a full service. Please accept our apologies if you are unable to get through. Please keep trying or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
The phone system at Culloden is currently experiencing a fault and cannot receive or make calls. We are working to fix the fault. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. You can contact us by email for urgent issues at email@example.com.
A reminder that school is closed on Monday 31st October to pupils. School reopens on Tuesday 1st November.