Following our application to London Borough of Tower Hamlets Highways department for new road markings outside the school entrance, we have received a copy of a letter from Jim Fitzpatrick MP, supporting our applications. You can view this letter here.
The next Academy Council Meeting will take place in the staff room on:
- Wednesday 1st February at 9am – 10am.
Everybody is welcome to attend.
If you would like to suggest an item for discussion, please write it down and return it to the Administration Office.
CPA Academy Council Meeting Agenda
Date: Thursday 10th March
Time: 9am and 5pm
Venue: Staff Room
- Welcome & apologies
- Review of minutes from the previous meeting
- Aberfeldy Big Local – Shah Rahman
- After-School Provision – David Gregory
- SRE Jigsaw Scheme of Work – AC members
- Open Forum
Here is the Governors’ termly newsletter for Spring 2015.
- Results and Progress across school judged as ‘outstanding’
- Final phase of playground development
- Featured Governor, Amanda Fox
- Mercers’ ICT and Inclusion Project
Here is the Governors’ termly newsletter for Autumn 2014.
- Guests of honour from The Worshipful Company of Mercers officially open our playground structures
- Questions and Answers from our first “Meet Your Governors Coffee Morning”
- Remarkable jump of 33 places in the Tower Hamlets league table
- Featured Governor, Roddy Graham
- 2014-15 Achievement Targets
- Welcome to new governors together with full list of governors
Here is the Governors’ termly newsletter for Summer 2014.
- Introduction to new Principal, Ben Carter
- School premises update
- Parent Governor election
- A year of outstanding results
- Free School Meals and Pupil Premium
- Computing changes
- Governing body members