Extra-curricular clubs information
The following clubs will be running from Monday 7th November 2017, unless otherwise stated.
You can sign up for clubs on Thursday 3rd November and Friday 4th November in the playground from 08:40 – 08:55 and between 15:30 and 15:45.
- Film Club. £5 per half term. 3 PLACES LEFT
- Hockey Club. No charge. 15 PLACES LEFT
- Art Club. £5 per half term. NO PLACES LEFT
- Art Club. £5 per half term. 8 PLACES LEFT
- Cooking Club. £5 per half term. 2 PLACES LEFT
- Cooking Club. £5 per half term. NO PLACES LEFT
- Street Fit Club. No charge. 2 PLACES LEFT
- ICT Club. £5 per half term. 1 PLACE LEFT
- Code Club. CONTINUES FROM FRIDAY 4th NOVEMBER FOR EXISTING PUPILS.
Clubs are open to Years 1 to Year 6 unless otherwise stated. Payment (exact cash only) must be made to the office with a signed form to secure club places. Three places in each club will be reserved for working parents. We will send a text message to all parents to say that club sign-ups are starting. Working parents should call the office to book places if they are unable to sign up in school. All places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.