Year 5 pupils this week are taking part in a brilliant opportunity to learn about road safety when cycling on the road.
- Level 1 – Learn to control your bike in a safe, off-road environment
- Level 2 – Cycle safely on the road with other traffic on quieter roads
They are all really enjoying the experience ad now feel more confident about using a bike on the road.
Paradigm Trust is currently recruiting for:
- a teacher of the deaf (to be based at Culloden Primary)
- teachers (opportunities within each of the trust schools)
Applications are warmly invited from those who feel they have the relevant skills, experience, drive and ambition.
Documentation is provided, below.
All parents/carers are reminded that it is a Public Bank Holiday on Monday 4th May 2015.
All pupils must return to School on Tuesday 5th May 2015.
Reception classes will be visiting Pizza Express in Canary Wharf where they will have the opportunity to learn how to make pizzas!
Each class is going on a different day:
- Alicia’s class – Wednesday 29th April
- Christina’s class – Tuesday 5th May
- Rasheda’s class – Wednesday 3rd June.
There are a limited number of places available for parents/carers who would like to accompany the pupils on these visits. Please complete the form which was sent out to Reception pupils on Tuesday 21st April and return it to your child’s class teacher.
Pupils and parents from the Deaf Support Base recently had an amazing opportunity to attend an Alice in Wonderland Tea party at the Radisson Blu Hotel, sponsored by the DLR.
The pupils took part in face painting and cake decorating, as well as enjoying a High Tea.
On Monday 23rd March, our KS1 and KS2 pupils took part in a celebratory drumming performance to showcase all they have been learning to play this term in their instrumental lessons each week with our specialist African drumming tutor Joe Allen.
Each class performed a different piece they had devised during their lessons with Joe and the results were fantastic! All pupils played with excellent skill and concentration and it was a great thrill for them all to perform in front of the rest of the school. Well done everyone!
Here is the Governors’ termly newsletter for Spring 2015.
- Results and Progress across school judged as ‘outstanding’
- Final phase of playground development
- Featured Governor, Amanda Fox
- Mercers’ ICT and Inclusion Project
This is a reminder to all parents/carers of nursery children. The nursery is closed all week from Monday 23rd March. Nursery reopens after Spring Break to all pupils on Tuesday 14th April.