Tower Hamlets are offering free virtual workshops for parents of Year 5 pupils in order to help them prepare for the transition into Secondary Education. See more below:
Here is some guidance from London Borough of Tower Hamlets on the ongoing situation with Coronavirus.Poster-for-parents.doc
This week, Paradigm Trust celebrated pupils who have been awarded all three values awards and have become the first values champions in the Trust. Paradigm shares the same core values throughout all of its schools:
- Integrity – doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Excellence – enabling everyone to achieve more through education.
- Community – working together; learning from, and supporting, others.
Each week, pupils are nominated for positive behaviours that link to a value and each half term winners are chosen to receive a values award. Once a pupil has received an award for all three values s/he receives a values award. This week, 12 pupils from Culloden Primary Academy were recognised for receiving all three values awards and becoming values champions. Here are a few examples:
- Integrity – for always doing the right thing and being a role model for the rest of the class
- Community – for being kind and helpful to all and offering to help out around the classroom
- Excellence – for completing work to the highest standards and responding to feedback given.
Pupils were presented with a certificate and values champion badge by Bill Holledge, CEO, Paradigm Trust and enjoyed a festive afternoon tea with their families.
School will be closed to pupils on Tuesday 4th June for the celebration of Eid. All pupils must be back in school on Wednesday 5th June.